Leads are the lifeblood of any business. Without successfully attracting any quality leads, a business will eventually die. But as there are overflowing lead generation strategies available for varying niches, it can be overwhelming to know where to focus on.
If you require the insights of an experienced digital advertiser, specifically for travel and tourism businesses. Learn the really important processes of lead generating campaigns and how to keep up with all the changes with Digital Advertising Coach Juan Pablo Cangas.
The Speaker: Juan Pablo Cangas
JUAN PABLO CANGAS is a digital Marketing professional from Chile, with over 15 years of experience.
As an entrepreneur, agency employee, consultant and coach, he has worked in multiple markets, with corporations, start-ups, local businesses, new and aspiring entrepreneurs and even family members. It’s safe to say he has pretty much seen it all, and can help his clients and followers avoid digital Marketing landmines, as well as take advantage of great opportunities.
Juan Pablo’s ultimate goal in each and every project is to give his clients a great return on investment (ROI), as hands-free as possible. It’s not unusual for his clients to improve their lead-flow by 200% or more within 1 month of launching a campaign with him. (Results may vary depending on current Marketing activity, market, budget, among other factors).
Juan Pablo’s work with clients has awarded him twice Top Rated Freelancer status (2015 & 2020) on Upwork, the leading online talent solution. He also helps new entrepreneurs and digital marketers get started with learning digital Marketing.
What can you learn from the podcast:
- Starting A Business During College: Learning About Affiliate Marketing (1:50)
- Secrets to Becoming A Top Freelancer: Marketing and Sales Trainings (7:05)
- Setting Yourself Apart: Work at a Personal Level With Your Clients (12:55)
- What Does A Paid Advertisements Process Look Like? (16:14)
- Carefully Choosing Clients: Their Goals and Motivation (20:15)
- Learning from the Failures In The Career (22:36)
- Entrepreneurship: You Will Never Be Ready, So Just Do It! (25:00)
- Preparing To Become A Freelancer: Find Niche Markets (29:20)