One bad hire can ruin the success of your business. But the right ones enhance your work culture and pays you back a hundred times over in high employee morale, positive forward planning, and accomplishing challenging goals.
Nathan Hirsch believes that even if you are dealing with challenges. Or if you are drowning in work or handling a growing phase. Chances are you will scramble to find more hands on deck but the challenge remains if these people are ethical, hard-working, and decent.
And sometimes, entrepreneurs even go beyond and over hire which can become a crisis. The hiring process is a decision that needs to be taken carefully. So if you want to learn how to invest in the right people, pay attention to the strategies provided by the founder of FreeUp, Nathan Hirsch.
The Speaker: Nathan Hirsch
Nathan Hirsch is an entrepreneur and expert in remote hiring and e-Commerce. Most recently, Nathan co-founded FreeUp.com in 2015 with an initial $5,000 investment, scaled it to $12M per year in revenue, and was then acquired in 2019.
Today, Nathan is the co-founder of OutsourceSchool, a company working to educate entrepreneurs on how to effectively hire and scale with virtual assistants through in-depth courses.
Nathan has appeared on 300+ podcasts, is a social media personality, and loves sharing advice on scaling remote businesses.
What Can You Learn from the podcast:
- The Journey Behind Establishing “FreeUp” (1:08)
- FreeUp’s Success Lies In Speed Talent Acquisition, Customer Service, and Client Protection (6:20)
- Put Effort In Improving Your Business Softwares (9:05)
- Being An Entrepreneur Is About Getting Ready To Hustle (10:37)
- The Pros and Cons of Selling Your Company (12:20)
- FreeUp: Focus Not Just in Skill But Their Professionalism During Adversities (12:55)
- Breaking Down The Hiring Process (15:20)
- The Benefits of Hiring A Virtual Assistant (20:26)
- Hiring Really Good People Is Addictive (21:43)